Liberating The Firsthand Answers
It started with watching the exchange between a politician and an audience member who was also a private business operator. This audience member asked the politician on the podium if they feared the feedback coming from citizens, and the politician’s answers were shockingly truthful and unsettling. In one revelation this politician said in front of those gathered “that there was no need to worry because there's only one feedback loop that matters and it stops at their office.” I was embarrassed by the self-interest maneuvering, and I knew it was not good for non-supporters and stakeholders who might be seeking redress. When I told them that mate3 networkers were deploying more receivers of individual firsthand answers, I was told that the affected individuals needed to have lobbied the government before now. Although the government is to be a public tool, it often restricts the public’s answers to private use. The accumulated effects of overly privatized handling and use of firsthand answers have become a system problem. Mate3 is fixing the problem of under-using firsthand answers by providing individuals with tools to assist with their advocacy needs. Mate3 networking helps individuals to keep ownership and control of their answers about what happened. Join mate3 networkers in having expanded options to be heard faster, clearer, and by more people and AI agents. Mate3 has a history of finding and building certified productive responses, using 3 simple answers.

Comments
Post a Comment